Guangdong Wordfik Vacuum Technology Co., Ltd. was established in 2019 in Chashan Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province. The company has a registered capital of 5 million yuan. Since its establishment, it has aimed to build a vacuum pump maintenance super factory. It specializes in providing customers with various types of vacuum pump repair, maintenance, testing and debugging, vacuum system design and installation, and vacuum pump rental services. The maintenance plant covers an area of about 3,500 square meters. Dust workshop decoration design, dismantling workshop, assembly workshop, testing workshop, spare parts warehouse, equipment room, technical department, cleaning room, etc.
1. Heating wire, a kind of consumable commonly used in vacuum packaging machines. This is one of the consumables that we often replace in the use of vacuum packaging machines;
2. High temperature cloth, a commonly used consumable between the heating wire of the vacuum packaging machine and the packaging bag. Generally, for vacuum packaging machines on the market, the replacement frequency of high temperature cloth is about one week;
3. Sealing strip, a consumable commonly used in vacuum packaging machines to seal vacuum chambers. The sealing strip of the vacuum chamber must be kept normal to ensure the normal completion of the vacuuming work of the vacuum packaging machine;
4. Vacuum pump oil, a commonly used consumable for vacuum pumps in vacuum packaging machines. Generally speaking, when the vacuum packaging machine is in use, it is enough to replace the vacuum pump oil every 3 months.
5. Packaging bags, the necessary medium for packaging various food, medicine and other packaging products.
Simply put, vacuum pumps are mechanical devices that enable the removal of air and gas molecules from a sealed area to create an area devoid of air and/or gas. Generally, their purpose is to clean and seal. Vacuum pumps come in wet or dry variants depending on the media being pumped through them.
1. Reasonable selection of vacuum pump materials
2. Reasonably determine the output of the vacuum pump
A vacuum pump refers to a device or equipment that uses mechanical, physical, chemical or physical-chemical methods to extract air from the pumped container to obtain a vacuum. In layman's terms, a vacuum pump is a device that uses various methods to improve, generate and maintain vacuum in a closed space.
The noise of the rotary vane vacuum pump usually refers to the noise level measured under the ultimate vacuum when the temperature of the pump is stable.
After the rotary vane vacuum pump has been used for a certain period of time, due to the lack of maintenance work, there will be oily smoke at the exhaust port, and many customers do not know the reason. Hope it helps you.